[OpenOCD-devel] ZY1000
Andreas Beranek
2017-05-04 13:07:49 UTC
Hello,

what must be done to get back the ZY1000 support?

Kind Regards,

Andreas Beranek
Andreas Fritiofson
2017-05-04 14:57:00 UTC
Post by Andreas Beranek
Hello,
what must be done to get back the ZY1000 support?
Nothing, it's still there in current master. However if you want to keep it
there we need to discuss how it is going to be maintained.

/Andreas
Andreas Beranek
2017-05-05 08:22:52 UTC
Many Thanks.
I will forward this info to the appropriate peron.

Andreas Beranek
On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Andreas Beranek